"I'm sorry, but we can not renew your contract anymore", a former boss said. Getting retrenched especially during difficult times is the worst thing one could experience.I knew i survived it because of a few helpful hints.God forbid if retrenchment should happen to you(or already has), it's better that you heed these word. said mommy miam fabian. Retrenchment has more impact on mom's, especially if she is the bread winner of the family.Tips on how to gather self confidence and get a new job.
- Do not lose hope in your future.
- Jot down your priorities.
- Change your perspective.
- Constantly upgrade your self and your skills.
- Update your resume to reflect your skills and accomplishment.
- Have some assessment of your skills and interest.
- Get references from your previous boss.
- Use your network.
- Always be look out for opportunities.
To retrenched means there is a business downturn, a structural thing and not employees fault.It's not the end world. Try to follow these simple tips and sure you'll get back on track for a new job in no time.
Thanks you working moms for this wonderful tips!